Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Christen Press Poses Nude in the 2016 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue.

Christen Press Nude, ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, ESPN Magazine

Christen Press Nude, ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, ESPN Magazine

Chicago Red Stars Christen AnneMarie Press headlines the 2016 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue where she had poses nude for the magazine. The Magazine released a teaser of photos from their upcoming annual Body Issue.

It will be released online on July 6 and hit newsstands on July 8. Press 27, said that her body is “100% made” for her sport. “I’m 100 per cent a byproduct of my sport. I always tell my teammates that I only have muscles where they get to play.
“I have butt muscles, thigh muscles, and then my upper body is super skinny – except for in my shoulders, which you need for a little bit of strength to hold other players off the ball.

“So I think I’ve developed muscles 100 per cent from just shooting the ball and running. Every single thing about my body looks like soccer.”

This is the 8th annual edition of the Body Issue. It will include photos, interviews and videos of athletes, that will include Miami Heat basketballer Dwyane Wade, MMA star Conor McGregor, Team USA duathlete Chris Mosier (first transgender athlete to appear in the Body Issue), Houston Texans' giant defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Super Bowl MVP Von Miller of the Denver Broncos, Chicago Cubs Cy Young Award-winning pitcher Jake Arrieta, three-time WNBA All-Star and 2015 MVP Elena Delle Donne, Olympians Nathan Adrian and April Ross.


No comments:

Post a Comment